A grave burden for the state of Black America gave birth to a movement to form the nonprofit UCA – Urban Conservatives of America. The systematic oppression and conditioning of Black Americans by failed Democrat policies has left once intact families and thriving communities in a state of poverty and despair.
The Black populous in America, which sits at about 13.3%, has been stagnant since 1990. Contributing factors to the lack of growth is that 77% of black babies are born out of wedlock, 73% of black homes have absent fathers, 42% of black babies are aborted, and young black men between the ages of 16 and 35 are disproportionately responsible for over 50% of violent crimes, resulting in high incarceration and premature death. Black culture has drastically changed, moving away from traditionally held values for life, marriage, family, and patriotism, no longer embracing their faith and the God of their forefathers. American history has been rewritten and many in the black community do not understand or value their heritage and birthright as Americans.
UCA – Urban Conservatives of America is a faith-based non-profit organization that is committed to restoring, promoting, and protecting America’s traditional values of Faith, Family, and Freedom in American Urban Communities. We are dedicated to teaching Conservative principles that will help to improve the quality of life for all Americans.
“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord’ and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.” ~ Psalms 33:12 KJV
No other country on earth can compare to The United States of America; her greatness has absolutely nothing to do with the people who occupy her, but rather everything to do with the sure foundation, which she was built upon - Judeo-Christian principles and values that are emulated in the most significant document ever written, The United States Constitution. UCA will seek to restore the traditional values that once reigned in the urban community; we will encourage them to recommence and to embrace the traditional precepts, as outlined in Scripture. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; - Psalm 33:12
As a faith-based nonprofit organization, UCA regards the urban community as a mission field; we will, therefore, go out to do the work of the ministry, engaging and reeducating the urban community; there is no freedom without truth.
In order to preserve our Republic, we must ensure that the next generation is aware of and fully understands the true history of our great country, the immense importance of civic responsibility, and the endless opportunities for economic prosperity. Many people within our urban areas are under the false pretense that they do not have an opportunity to be successful in this country. We believe that, despite whatever circumstance that one is conceived in and/or born into, that every life is God-given, every life has purpose, and God has equipped every life with abilities to fulfill that purpose. Unfortunately, the mindset of many in our urban areas have been conditioned for government dependency, which has impeded their power to fully tap into their God-given abilities to work towards achieving the American dream. Our organization will be dedicated to identifying these abilities, the application of those abilities, and providing guidance/direction, which will provide optimism and opportunities to those who truly desire to succeed in life.
America is one nation under God, which is comprised of many nations/peoples. The American culture is rich and beyond value; we must protect it. We respect and appreciate the various ancestries of all Americans, but we believe that in order to conserve our beautiful and unique culture, there must be cultural assimilation.
Low to no information voters has led to unqualified and corrupt representation in urban communities. We seek to create an informed voting base in urban areas. We reject identity politics and will educate the urban community on the “what” their vote should be based on, encouraging constituents to vote for and align with a party platform that reflects their beliefs and core values. We believe that our vote is a seed; if we sow to corruption, we will reap corruption. Identity politics has wreaked havoc on our urban areas and must be disavowed. An informed voting base will ensure that candidates who are elected to represent our communities are qualified, have integrity, and respect/honor our Constitutional Republic. Historically, America’s political systems have substantially invested in candidates seeking a political office, but have failed to invest in educating the American voters who must elect them to that political office – this must change.
1. We believe that America was founded on Biblical principles; by His design we are a Christian nation, purposed to be a light unto the world.
2. We believe that God appoints our leaders and that we are held to respect and submit to governing authorities, within the guidelines of the Bible and United States Constitution.
3. We believe in freedom of religion, as long as the practices within that religion does not violate the laws of our land.
4. We believe in freedom of speech and expression.
5. We believe in our God-given right to protect ourselves and our families, the right to bear arms.
6. We believe in limited government and free enterprise.
7. We believe in traditional families, that marriage, according to the law of God, is solely between one biological man and one biological woman.
8. We believe that on the sixth day of Creation that God created Adam and Eve, male and female; therefore, according to Scripture, there are only two genders.
9. We believe in personal responsibility, that we must accept the consequences for the choices we make in life.
10. We believe that life begins at conception, that regardless of what circumstance a child is conceived in or born into, that every life bears the image of God, has purpose, and has the right to live out that purpose. We believe that abortion, in all cases, is murder and should be abolished; God hates the shedding of innocent blood.